Monday, May 13, 2019

Girlily chatting and my endless cock craving

Kik

Yeah, I've been using kik for a good while now. A bit over 600 days right now to be more but not too exact. There's a few girls I chat with somewhat often, exchanging pics and clips. My issue is that my lingerie collection is severely limited at the moment, all I have is a single pair of thongs (black). But that's how it is, my intention is to get some proper lingerie even though the time I have for wearing that - not to mention playing in it - is a huuuuuge issue. But not impossible :)

No one's been to be met lately. Either people live fucking far away or there's something else blocking. I know I'm also pretty cautious with this shit, but I... really... want cock again. Girlcock. Wrapped in a thong, with other lingerie. As I've said before, men as men don't interest me at all, I crave transvestites or transsexuals. I want to play with others like me. Foolishly I thought that I'd maybe find someone in Kik but that's not as easy as it sounds, as usual... Just like everywhere else in the internets.


I need cock


I just miss the feeling of a hot, hard shecock on my tongue... on my lips... inside my mouth...



What I'd give to be able to share a shecock with a girlfriend? We'd all be dressed up so sluttily your head'd explode and we'd be all cum-covered in no time <3 Ah, that is what I want and need to do one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment