Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shopping desires are resurfacing again

My displeasure with that black set I got earlier this year has only grown as time has passed. Not that the black stockings or the garter belt is bad or anything, they just aren't red. And as I have complained, the g-string isn't what I went for ;)

After a bit of googling

This is what I found from a sex shop that's pretty handily acessible to me. A nice set in red!
Front view

And the rear view
The funny thing is that at least the online catalogues of all the sex shops in Helsinki have very few sets nowadays... the lists used to span pages and pages, now not so much. And I have absolutely no clue, why. Of course the online-only shops have better selections but at the moment those aren't what I go for.


Plans

I'd love to get this set for me, I miss wearing red so much. Of course it'd be beyond wonderful to show myself to someone in sexy red lingerie <3 To begin with ;)
Maybe I'll pop by that shop someday soon, even... Meanwhile I'll just keep daydreaming of me being in that pic.

6 comments:

  1. daydream... get it... wear it... enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sweetie, I know you'll look so wonderful sexy in those reds! I'm horny to see... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... *blush*
      I should really get off my ass one of these days and buy this set and some other stuff :)

      Delete
  3. And I would really love having you in 69, you on top, and suck your prick until you come in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you are from London. I would love meet you

    ReplyDelete