Friday, June 1, 2012

Some iodine for the weary

I've been trying to grow my collection of sexy trans girls and sometimes it's fucking difficult because no one knows the names or knows wrong names. And that's why I aim to give you, my esteemed readers or random passers-by, as much info and details as I can :) Because I'd like to receive that, too, wheneve I encounter something interesting in the strange and wide net.

Iodine

This time I share all my three pics of Iodine, or someone else if I've been lied to. Again. You know how it goes :) It's a shame there are only thee of 'em at the moment, but I'll work on it, trust me :)




2 comments:

  1. I have several dozen pictures of her. Will contact you by mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do? That sounds awesome, thank you Jerry :)

      Delete