Thursday, January 18, 2018

My first time with another gurl

After that harbour-side chat I told you about the last time we slowly started working towards meeting again, but properly this time. Without prying eyes and much more intimately. I got hard just when I was writing this and remembering... ;) teehee!

Well planned is half ready

We really didn't need to plan much, just agree to a time and a place. The first idea was a simple serviceless hotel (which are, surprisingly, much used for these things in here, I've been told) but as we had to get our worktimes to match this playtime, that hotel chain wasn't ok because of their schedules. In the end she just booked a room in a hotel in or near the center of HEL on a date that suited us both. Of course I had shaved my balls and clit extra carefully the last evening for perfection ;)

She had gone there before me and the idea had been that I'd just follow but as the place required a key to even get to the correct floor, she had to come let me in at the lobby already. Meh.


Along the way to the hotel I was connected to her in kik and giving estimates for my arrival, as I was being a bit late. That's because I had changed from my awful boy underpants to my lovely black g-string so that I could reveal myself properly :3 Hot, sexy, arousing :3

On my way

It was a nice summery day, I had left work a bit early. While walking I felt my hard clit straining against the g-string, the thread grinding against my boypussy so very pleasantly... I felt like I was blushing all the time, my pulse was up and well, you can maybe imagine, I was somewhat nervous. But that was in a good way. I had high hopes!


When I got to the hotel's lobby she was waiting and we just went to the lift and then to the room. My paranoia made me think that the young cleaning ladies were snickering at me but I didn't care :p The thing I had thought of doing in the lift was to show somehow the back part of my g-string in the lift already, so that she's know what I had in mind ;) Maybe I'd even grinded my butt against her crotch..  but there wasn't time for that this time. Sadly.

You know, I wanted to show her something like this:


In the room

We got in the room. Her lingerie box was waiting on the bed and she encouraged me to rummage through it, which I did very happily and excitedly <3<3<3<3<3<3




After a while of going ooh and aaaaah with the sexy pieces of lingerie and chatting about them she asked if I could get my shoes off. I said that I'll take everything off when I start! So I went to the door and removed my t-shirt first just so my whale tail could not be ignored... then I bent deeply down to remove my shoes and socks. When I straightened up she was behind my, pressing against me and whispered lustily into my ear "may I help you with the jeans?" and I just went mmmhmmm while wrapping my hands around to grope her butt...

Revealing

I was hard as fuck. She opened my jeans and pulled them down a bit. My clitty barely stayed in the caress of my g-string. She loved it and exclaimed "Wwwwwow! You had prepared for me, hadn't you?" and I half-whispered that "I wanted to be looking sexy for you".


Before I could notice she had dived in front of me and had started to blow me :o I made some horny sounds, I know, and enjoyed immensely. Then I had to push her away and said that I want to be dressed up properly :)


I ended up wearing some wine-red stockings, garter belt, corselet, very whore-like hot-pink panties and a red dress. It looked and felt wonderful. Not to mention how hot it was to dress up while someone was watching and clearly approving ;) She had her own set on much quicker than I did. Then we started fondling and groping each other, rubbing our bulging panties against each other <3


Quickly I said I wanted to taste her clit so she turned and went to the bed, and just when she was bending over to crawl on it, I just went behind her and did some bulge-on-boypussy grinding. She moaned lustily and said "I want you inside me"


Blowjob and 69


She lied on her back, legs spread for me to worship her clit. It wasn't hard yet and I enjoyed that, I wanted to make her hard just with my mouth (spoiler: I needed my hands too, the amateur I am :p ). I took my sweet time kissing and licking the clit through the panties, before pulling the g-string out of the way and going at the yummy, rock-hard clit for real.


After a while I begged for 69 as I had always wanted to try that with a girl and I knew it was her favourite <3 I was on top and she bottomed. It was so fucking hot and sexy that I felt I was going to cum very, very quickly. I moaned that I'll cum I'll cum I'll cuuuuuummmmmmm and then I just kinda thrusted my clit deeper and pumped out my load. She took it all and told how good it tasted... She asked if it was my first time and I admitted that yes, that was the first time I came in someone's mouth...



My main problem is that when I've cummed, my horniness vanishes rapidly. So we took a bit of a break, just talked, fondled each other while lying on the bed and so on. She tried to get my clit going again but as I am typically a "one shot girl" it's not that easy or quick... sadly.

Cum all around!


After a while, I was stroking her and started licking and sucking her clit, I was hornier again and just devoured her clit. Not long into it she told that if I keep at that she'll cum soon, which just made me redouble my efforts :3 Soon I heard her moan "oh god noowwww" and felt the load shoot in my mouth. And on my face. And chest. There was so much cum <3




So that was pretty much it, my first time with another girl <3 There were of course some awkwardnesses and "how the fuck does this shit work?" moments but all in all it was fucking hot <3

No comments:

Post a Comment