Thursday, January 18, 2018

2017 in retrospect

My 2017 was a bit weird. Busy as fuck, as you may have guessed :D But I also did some scary but awesome shit for the first time in my life. None of it went like in my #fantasies posts, but that's why they're fantasies and not real life, right? :)

So. I'll slit my stories in a few posts so they're kinda more sensemaking and less wall of texty and I believe you all appreciate it somehow. That just means that the juicier posts have to be waited for as this won't have any actual smut ;)

Three times a lady

At some point last spring or summer I got contacted by another girl by email. We exchanged a good number of mails just talking about crap, we seemed to have a lot in common. I raised my concern of not having slutty outfits nor space for them so I only had g-strings and nothing else. She said if I wanted I could borrow hers! Nice!

Then at some point she asked if I would feel like meeting in person. This was, as you may imagine, fucking scary. But I answered "yes" to my great shock :D


Then we started somehow planning on how to meet, where and when. Luckily it was summertime and I had some good slack at work so I could do a "lunch meeting". The idea was to meet in civilian clothes, acting our Clark Kent roles, not real ourselves. Because it was going to be a chat with the aim of seeing how the chemistry worked and if we indeed had anything in common and so on.

Did I already say SCARY AS FUCK? :D

Yeah, we agreed on this and that, but still I wore my black g-string and carried my cockrings with me because I felt like it <3 And it was arousing <3

The first meeting - ever

One early June afternoon, if I remember correctly, I set out and walked towards the meeting point. We were using kik to actually find ourselves, as we hadn't shared any face photos or anything for obvious reasons. We met, introduced ourselves (myself simply just Jossu which was damn hot and again, scary). She drove us somewhat further away and we went to sit down next to the boat harbour or piers or something, next to the water anyway.


After the slightly awkward early not-that-important chitchat we got to some more real stuff. I'm kinda ashamed to admit that I wasn't the one who first ventured into the naughty subjects... but that's how it goes sometimes. In short: we had a nice, good long chat on a nice warm summer afternoon and it felt good. I don't know if you know how weird it was to tell about all these things I write about pretty freely, but boys and girls, it was damn weird. But also arousing because I was telling something very intimate to someone who shared similar desires and fantasies.

She dropped me off just about where I was picked up, and along the way she "confessed" she was wearing. And I said that I had my black g-string on because I wanted to wear them for the occasion :3 At the dropoff when we said goodbyes she at the last moment laid her hand on my thigh, I looked into her eyes and just smiled :)


When walking back to work I thought to myself "why the fuck didn't I move her hand on my bulge? Fuck!" These things happen to me a lot, sadly, not just in sexy cases but everywhere. I told about this thought of mine to her in a chat later on and she said, that she had also longed for a Touch but... there's always the next time ;)


So what?

The real result of this was that we started planning a real meeting. A lesbian meeting. Oh yes...

And we did get to some actual stuff, but I'll write about that the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment