Monday, July 14, 2014

Red-hot hotness in red

It's a pic time for a change! I mean, whoever reads this blog doesn't do that because of me and my own content, obviously ;)

Dreams



This girl is the perfect image of who and what I would love to be. My dream. My most likely unreachable goal. But that happens, so let's not dwell on it and ruin the day :D

Fantasising

Everyone knows that I'm also a fool for redheads. Therefore these three pics tell quite well what I'd love to do with this lady... with or without switched positions ;) I could equally well be the one fucking her or the one being fucked by here, as long as I get to suck her delicious, hard clit <3




And once again, just in case: I am in none of these pics and I don't look like a girl at all. It's another sad, sad fact of life :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment