Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Purged again

As the topic tells, I've purged my few girly belongings again :(
Not that I had many things, but still. My garter belt, black stockings and cockring. All gone.

Purged equipment, it's always sad, no matter what it is

Why did I do that?

Not to try to stop or because of shame, but because I had nowhere to keep them anymore. Nor do I have enough opportunities to dress up nowadays. I thought that the best and simplest course of action was to get rid of those things and hopefully get new and much better ones when times are better.
My decision was made infinitely easier by the fact that I had never been that much into this black very incomplete set of mine. The set was also substandard, it was more like a "this is what I found so I'll go with it" instead of what it should've been: what I was looking for and eager for.

That's just life.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment