Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's a me, a Johanna!

Myself

The last time I got pretty excited with the single bad, tightly cropped photo I posted. Somehow I actually got positive feedback about it so I thought I'll give it another go :)
This set is taken when I got my black set a while ago and therefore I'm not that happy about any of them. And nothing's red :( Someday, someday... :)



Some legs

Feet!

Kneeling...

Still kneeling
*phew*
For some reason I got a bit nervous again, hopefully for nothing :)

2 comments:

  1. hehehehehe.... such a rush isn't it? The great thing about posting self pics... each time you do it, you don't wnat to repeat. You learn a lesson from the last 'shoot' and you try to make the next set better. Eventually you reveal more and more... hehehe. Very cute pics, stockings are always a good display, and many luv the feet. The only thing sexier? If your toes were painted under the sheer covering.
    me? im looking forward to seeing just a tiny bit more of you each and every time, giggles!
    As a Domina i know would say to you....
    "good girl"
    **kisses!**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an exciting experience :)

      You are pretty much correct, hihi :) It's a constant struggle to improve, you can't imagine the amount of photos I've deleted during the years... and it's taken a bit of thinking to publish anything here, this publicly :)

      And thanks for the compliments, Nicolette ^_^ I like stockings a lot and at some point I do want to paint my nails. All I need is time and some patience, which I sometimes lack ;)

      Who knows if and when I end up showing something else :D Thanks! :D

      *kisses*

      Delete