Monday, July 2, 2012

Contacting

Sherlocking

Judging by some blogger stats I thought that some people may be looking for my contact info. For whichever reasons, I don't know because I can't read minds. Yet ;)
Anyway, both my profiles do have the email address marked in somewhere, but it's a bit of a hassle methinks. So as a public service for whoever is looking for my inbox, I'll tell it:

  •  shemalelover dot johanna at gmail dot com
  •  johanna dot lahti81 at gmail dot com
So if you read this and felt like dropping me a line, go ahead :) I usually try to reply to everything as soon as I get to :) If it takes a while I've most likely just been offline and will return as soon as possible. And if you've been looking for my contact info, you're most welcome in advance :P

Shocking

For some reason I just felt like doing this.A single, silly, tiny pic of my legs in my black stockings. And a bit of the garters and maybe, if you squint your eyes, a bit of my way too small black g-string. I don't know if anyone wanted to see that but there it is:


And holy fuck, how much this aroused me... letting someone see even a part of me. Well, I've shown pics of me before, but privately, not broadcasting like this... phew. 

Damn, did I get horny or what! <3

2 comments:

  1. Giggles... quite the rush isnt it?

    Get dressed for the pic, take the pic over and over till you get one in focus, and angled the right way, upload and edit the image to hide any identifiable background, then finally post and caption your pic.. just so others may enjoy your humiliation

    nice.

    Dont stop with just one Miss Sexy Legs.

    ((btw - thankkies for your comments - so nice to hear from others))

    **kisses!**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and was quite exciting :)
      You're quite on the spot with that, but you've done this more :) Though now you point it out I did forget any kind of captioning... darn.

      *blush* Glad you like it ^_^
      (I do try to drop a line every once in a while, whenever I can come up with something to say)

      *hugs and kisses* :)

      Delete