Monday, May 21, 2012

Suspension!

*sigh*
Logged in google today, found out that my g+ profile is suspended because something isn't cool. Everything was cool for a long while but now, suddendly, it isn't. Again.

Obviously I submitted my profile for a review because I don't think I've shared publicly anything outrageous or "harmful to children" for example. I foresee that my request will be turned down and despite that they say "If approved, your profile will have normal access. Otherwise, you’ll see an email that your request was denied and your profile will continue to be suspended. At that point, you can still re-edit your profile or name and submit it for review.", I will receive no email and more importantly no explanation. I won't get to hear what's wrong and how to get my profile unlocked again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Google's motto used to be "Don't be evil" but this feels quite evil to me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I so feel your pain, hon. I've been suspended for the 2nd time since March, and I have no idea why. I appealed last week and I'm still waiting for an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I have two almost identical accounts (yeah, sue me) there so I can at least try to stay around somehow... The complete randomness (that's how it looks like) is what annoys me the most.

    Someone gets the axe, without any sort of a warning or an explanation, no matter what their textboxes claim and lie. To this date I haven't got a single email telling me that they've turned my appeal down. And they never tell what they dislike in my profile/postings that's still cool in many other user's feeds...

    It's some weird and frustrating shit, I tell you :| And I'm very sorry that you've got mixed in that, too :(

    ReplyDelete