Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some new thoughts

New thoughts - to me at least
Since my last post I've had a couple of interesting chats with interesting CD/trans people :) Talking about stuff (interests, for example) with a fellow crossdresser or a transperson is something I've never got to do before.  But now that I've done that and intend to keep doing, it's very valuable.

Uneducated and shy
I'm the first one to admit that I have no clue about many of these things that LGBT people talk about, like the endless amount of acronyms and whatnot. Many of them are things I haven't heard of before or that I haven't even thought of. That happens.

I guess my first reaction to many of these things is some sort of reserved nervousness. "I don't think that's for me..." It may be a very natural and normal response to anyone who's just discovering him/herself. I'm in that group of people, while being very deep in my closet. But semianonymous chatting with likeminded person lights up things very nicely and opens my mind somewhat :)

Just because I feel like it, I'll say what I think or feel about a couple of these things I've talked and  heard about. If anyone has any sort of comments or input on these, please, have at it :) I'm more than interested in interacting with you!

S&M
This is the topic that "scares" me the most. Or to be more exact, I have lots of reservations against this because most I know is somewhat hardcore stuff to me. And I'm just a shy home-crossdresser who hasn't been doing anything too weird in his/her life... Apart from what I mentioned in my last post, of course. But I don't think that's anything "far out" :)

Anyway, I don't know much about the whole S&M genre besides the obvious: sadism + masochism. Personally I'm not a fan of pain - neither in the giving or receiving end. Well, maybe some light spanking would be something I'd be willing to try on the receiving end ;) Especially if combined with the next topic.

Bondage
Maybe this would belong under the previous category, but I decided to separate it for my own convenience. The point is: full-on bondage doesn't really appeal to me either. You know this kind of stuff when people are totally wrapped in ropes and stuff, or whatnot. What intrests me slightly is being lightly tied down, maybe handcuffed. Just so that I can't move too much and I'd be under the control of my mistress, who's another crossdresser or a transgender lady <3
Yeah, I'd be one happy tied bottom for a sexy mistress.

Sissy? Maybe I am
I first heard of this a while ago and I'm not too sure of what the hell it contains. Apparently it's some kind of form of erotic humiliation where a dude's dressed up as a girl (I like it already!). If that's supposed to be a punishment in BSDM games, I don't see it as a punishment at all, but a reward ;) Being dressed as a slutty girl and being told to do things (I'm assuming and hoping they're sexual favors to the mistress) sounds really hot to me and I'm all for that.

If I'm completely wrong about these things, please do rectify me. I don't want to be or remain ignorant :)

Fetishes - I don't think I have any
There are so many fetishes that I can't do more than comment on some things. I know that I have a thing for lingerie, especially red lingerie <3 Certain types of shoes/tall boots are very sexy, but they're not a thing I require. So maybe I don't really have a fetish of any sort. As far as I know there's nothing that I need to have to go off, some things just arouse me a lot more than others.

Some people apparently enjoy playing with bodily wastes, but that's certainly not for me :p I take sperm and that's it ;)

That's it for this time, let's see when I have something else to say and what the hell it will be... Until then: ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Get in touch with me hun... sweetcd@rocketmail.com im the girl from the amateurcds blog

    ReplyDelete